My Coaching Ethics and Guidelines
As a Christian Life Coach :
1. I hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
2. I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
3. I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
4. I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without express permission.
5. I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources, respecting copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property.
6. I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
7. I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my areas of expertise.
8. I will actively pursue well-being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
9. I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort, so the client gets the best possible coaching.
10. I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor blemish on the name of Christ, the Christian Coach Institute or the coaching profession.
Copied from Christian Coaches Network. All rights reserved.